The Fall semester is upon us!
We've already had an awesome start to the year. In case you missed the video on our facebook page, our first group ride was HUGE.
This year is already shaping up to be our best yet! Here's some of the highlights:
- The NCCCC will be adding a small cyclocross calendar for this fall. Woohoo!
- We've has been working hard with some new (and some old) sponsors and have a ton of great news to announce soon.
- UMCT rider Kelly Catlin (Northstar Development) has recently taken home the U23 TT and Road national titles. Go Kelly!
- The team returned to the NSC Velodrome in force this summer. Riders Dan Thompson, Blake Kelley, Jacob Okamoto, Max Veit, and Grant Flick (Omnium Racing) all raced regularly and had some awesome results! Grant and Jacob both brought home state titles!
- Logan Grace had a successful summer racing on fat tires. He recently finished the Chequamegon 40 in 2 hours and 17 minutes. Awesome!
We'll have more news to announce soon!
If you are interested in joining the team, don't be afraid to send us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org.